Come on Powerball

Started by river1, October 23, 2013, 12:24:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry

Would you drive it?
Not a lot of people nowdays would know this car.

river1

Quote from: "Harry"Would you drive it?

If I could afford to buy it, i could afford to drive it and I would drive it. I would drive it at least once at Bonneville.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

river1

Quote from: "river1"
Quote from: "Harry"Would you drive it?

If I could afford to buy it, i could afford to drive it and I would drive it. I would drive it at least once at Bonneville.

later jim

For the price it went for, $577,500 I definitely would drive it. IF I had won the powerball :wink:

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Mikej

I would drive it for the new owner. Wouldn't bother me a bit... :lol:

WZ JUNK

I like the car a lot, but I like the look, and the historic part, or it being original, is not important to me.   I would use the money to build a new look a like car, a copy, and use the rest of the money to build some other clone cars.  I figure you could build several clones of famous cars for the price they paid for that one car.  Plus I like the building as much as the driving.  Just me.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

enjenjo

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"I like the car a lot, but I like the look, and the historic part, or it being original, is not important to me.   I would use the money to build a new look a like car, a copy, and use the rest of the money to build some other clone cars.  I figure you could build several clones of famous cars for the price they paid for that one car.  Plus I like the building as much as the driving.  Just me.

John

I agree. In my eyes that car is about perfect, but it would be fun building it myself.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.