2013 SEMA.....Who's going?

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, October 09, 2013, 08:54:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

I'm going for the very first time and I'm super stoked! I'm actually going for work as I'm now employed by Crain Communications and am on the Autoweek magazine team. Flying in on Monday morning and out on Friday afternoon.

I'd like to take this opportunity to meet as many RRT folks as possible while I'm in Vegas. So who's going and what booth will you be in? A booth number would help as I've heard the place is HUGE! I'd love to stop, say hi and introduce myself. I'm especially excited to meet you if your business is located west of the Mississippi as that's my territory.  

Maybe a RRT meet & greet one night at a bar??
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

kb426

It's been about 15 years since I was there. It was a job to get around it back then. Congratulations on the new job. I hope that it is all you expect it to be.  :D
TEAM SMART

Crosley.In.AZ

ah .... Huge is a word to describe the SEMA event. i suggest you pick an area of product you want to see and do that.  Working the show and seeing the whole show dont seem to go together from what I am toold.  

I last visited in 2001 and HUGE is a word to use then
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Rrumbler

Congratulations on the new job, and enjoy your trip to our wonderful city.  You will most likely be busier than you might like to be.
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

idrivejunk

I can't afford to go but two guys and two cars from our shop have plans to. I can't stand crowds anyway. Both cars are root beer color, a GTO at PPG and a roadster at Factory Five. Check em out if you get the chance!
Matt

HotRodLadyCrusr

Thanks for the nice kudos and hints on teh event.

After confirming a few things that are planned for the week with my boss Monday evening is great for my schedule, hopfully for others as well.

So how does 6pm on Monday evening sound in The Las Vegas Hotel bar sound for a RRT Meet & Greet?  It's the old Hilton thats attached to the convention center.  If we get bored there and want to check out another place we can aways do that too.  I've invited HAMB folks as well since alot of peeps are on both sites.

If I'm the only one there I guess Autoweek will get off pretty cheaply.

57larry

congrats on the new job, girl. what is autoweek? I haven't seen it on the news stand. haven't been to sema  for 10 years, it's pretty neat

HotRodLadyCrusr