Model T help please

Started by chimp koose, September 20, 2013, 12:42:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chimp koose

Is there anyone on the board that has a 26-27 T ,full fendered ,that can tell me the measurements to the outside edge of the fenders front and rear?My coupe is completely blown apart and I have no way of mounting front fenders properly to get a measurement. I do not own a set of rear fenders to get that measurement from.I have found another set of tru spokes and am trying to find out if the offsets will work for my car.I would love to put a set of wires on this car. That was the hot look on rods when I first discovered street rodding in the 70's.Trying to build the dream car of my youth!

Digger

Quote from: "chimp koose"Is there anyone on the board that has a 26-27 T ,full fendered ,that can tell me the measurements to the outside edge of the fenders front and rear?My coupe is completely blown apart and I have no way of mounting front fenders properly to get a measurement. I do not own a set of rear fenders to get that measurement from.I have found another set of tru spokes and am trying to find out if the offsets will work for my car.I would love to put a set of wires on this car. That was the hot look on rods when I first discovered street rodding in the 70's.Trying to build the dream car of my youth!

According to my info, a 27 T has a 56 in track and 66 in overall width front and rear. Hope that helps.
Just when you think you are winning the Rat Race, along come faster rats!

Digger

chimp koose

Thanks Digger, I went surfin the net and found similar info. Rear fenders are 11 1/2 " wide so I measured inside the trunk between the inner fenders and  added 23". Came up with about that . I am trying to figure out the offset required for rims for my T coupe. I am looking for wire spoke rims . Knowing the offset  will help me determine if I have to narrow the diff to get them to fit or not.