more pictures from Louisville

Started by alchevy, August 16, 2004, 09:35:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alchevy

Y'all probably have already been there, but for those that did not know about it, www.hotrodhotline.com has bunches and bunches of pictures from Louisville and thousands of other events. They will be adding more soon.

Thanks to all that have visited my site (www.astreetrodder.com) (where I have pictures from Louisville) in the past couple of weeks. Let me know if you find other sites with pictures of this year's Nats on it.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

alchevy

Hotrod Hotline has added the second half of the pages of pictures taken by Big Al. There's even pictures of the RRT encampment and of the trailer.
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

alchevy

Here's another site that just got some pictures in from Louisville:

www.carnut.com

If you know of any more sites with 2004 NSRA Nationals pictures on it from Louisville, please post a reply so that we can see it.
AL

www.astreetrodder.com

alchevy

http://www.rodfathers.com/2004_NSRA_NATIONALS_KENTUCKY_1.HTML

Now these guys really know how to cruise to the Nats! Go to the above link and follow their story (with pictures) about their trip from Southern California to Louisville, KY in three street rods.
AL

Also visit www.streetrodding.com

www.astreetrodder.com