Speed week 2005

Started by OldSub, August 27, 2004, 01:42:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldSub

For those of us who like to start planning a little ahead of time, can anyone tell me when Speed Week 2005 will be?  Is it always the same week of August?

If I start planning now, I might be able to make it this time...

Steve@OldSub.com
www.OldSub.com . www.MaxwellGarage.com . www.OldGasTowRigs.com

river1

i don't have a calender in front of me but speedweek is every 3rd full week of August.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Bob K

That would calculate to the 12th through the 19th.

Bob
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

48ford

If I can't get there till the 16th is it worth going?
I realy want to go but will be in Iowa for the sprint car nats till sat night the 14th.
any trouble getting a room if we get there on monday the 16th.,or will most of the action be over?
We  just cant be two places at one time.
thanks Russ

1FATGMC

Quote from: "48ford"If I can't get there till the 16th is it worth going?
I realy want to go but will be in Iowa for the sprint car nats till sat night the 14th.
any trouble getting a room if we get there on monday the 16th.,or will most of the action be over?
We  just cant be two places at one time.
thanks Russ

They race to Friday if it doesn't rain out.  Guess it rained on Wed. this year and the starting line was under water so they moved both tracks down one mile.

Some guys blow up or have other problems and might not run more than the first day or so, but with 300 cars/bikes there you will see a lot.  More than you can take in.

Monday night on you shouldn't have problems getting a room, but this year we got the last one on Monday night at motel 6.

Just make plans on going and you won't regret it.

c ya, Sum

Hooley's 207 mph B'ville
Experience