My anglia is gone

Started by chimp koose, January 27, 2013, 12:12:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chimp koose

I helped the new owner of my anglia load it up and haul it away. Sold and gone . I am happy to see it go to a good home. This guy has wanted an anglia since he helped a neighbor work on one when he was a teenager.I already have the T coupe in the garage now to start building the car I have wanted most of my life.I think on this build I will take pictures. I never take many pictures and then when I sell a car I have nothing to look at later.

enjenjo

I tend to do the same thing. Not too many pictures. For the most part, happy when I buy them, and happy when I sell them
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

I hope things go well for you.  Take a few photos.

I've sold 5 vehicles a few years ago.  Couple of them I'd had for a long time.  I never looked back or wanted them back
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

tomslik

don't miss my COE at all (sold it a few years ago, just before Katrina hit the area it went to), sold my 48 chevy coupe in sept. thist year, there's a chance my harley is going to nebraska....sounds like i'm out of cars, right?

nope, just breeding ramblers now....;)
there's 4 of 'em sitting here now... :roll:
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

UGLY OLDS

Years ago I sold my race car .. I should have restored it ...They go for $80K ++ now ...Who knew?? :roll:

Everything I've built since then is kinda still around ... Like my kid's car .. Seems to still be under warranty since completion on 1989  :?

Funny how that works .....

Bob...... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****