BBQ day

Started by enjenjo, September 21, 2012, 04:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

How about a BBQ cleaning/repair day september 30?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

HotRodLadyCrusr

That's the weekend of the Ohio Mile which I'm going to and so is George.
What about the weekend of Oct 27 and 28 either for cleaning the BBQ or race car build?  Or both!
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

enjenjo

Man time sneaks up on you. How about Oct 7th? I hope to be going out west by the end of october

GPster

I'll be in Carson City on the 7th. The weekend of the 14-15 has become a possibility . That is the weekend of Linda's Class Reunion. I graduated in New Jersey and so few of Linda's classmates are still married that I would stick out so it's not necessary that I go to it. I'd just need to check on accomedations if it would become a weekend. GPster

HotRodLadyCrusr

The first weekend of Oct I've got a girlfriend flying in from Austin TX for a girls weekend at the beach cottage.  Last trip up there for the season.  The following weekend I've already got plans with another friend.  Just seems like I've been putting off getting together with non-car friends till after the cruzn season and now all the plans seem to have been scheduled for Oct.  Plan for whatever date is best for everyone else and I'll try to make it if I can.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

purplepickup

The first two weekends of October are "color tour" weekends for me when friends and family come to the cabin and watch red and yellow dead leaves fall.  Usually bonfires, hot dogs, beer, and BS happen and I really can't miss that.

I'm available 3rd & 4th weekends of Oct and first weekend of Nov.  I'm having surgery that will disable my left arm sometime mid to late winter.  

If you schedule whenever the most people can come I'll try to be there if I can.
George

enjenjo

I have to get this into storage for the winter in the next couple weeks, so I will get the grille cleaned, winterise the rest, and we can do a BBQ day in the spring,