NSRA Pueblo Colorado show

Started by Topsterguy, August 22, 2012, 01:38:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Topsterguy

A few of us from up here in western Canada are looking at taking in the NSRA show  June 21,22,23 / 2013 in Pueblo Colorado. Anyone that's been there have any ideas on the best hotels etc etc and any other info we could use? Would be much appreciated cuz only been through there once before years ago on our way to Oklahoma for the Nats there. Thanks!
"If a man is alone in the forest and speaks, and there\'s no woman around, is he still wrong?"

kb426

My choices are the 2 Hampton inns or The Comfort Inn. There's an almost new Best Western on the north end and a La Quinta up there. Lots to do. Friendly people. Usually hot.
TEAM SMART

n.c.rodder

Just to let you know - NSRA will be going back to the Pacific Northwest in 2013. There will be a new show in Vancouver, Washington the following weekend after Pueblo.

Mike
Till we meet - On the street

Topsterguy

Quote from: "n.c.rodder"Just to let you know - NSRA will be going back to the Pacific Northwest in 2013. There will be a new show in Vancouver, Washington the following weekend after Pueblo.

Mike
I heard about that, but it still bothers me that they let "1983 and older" in - it's all about the $$$$ for them now. It's be one thing if they put all the newer cars, after 48, in a separate area so we didn't have to look at them if we don't want to, but they won't...they don't really give a * about the people that don't like what they've become. We'll see!
"If a man is alone in the forest and speaks, and there\'s no woman around, is he still wrong?"

n.c.rodder

I guess I'm a little confused.................

The NSRA show in Pueblo will be the same way :?:  :?:
Till we meet - On the street

Topsterguy

Quote from: "n.c.rodder"I guess I'm a little confused.................

The NSRA show in Pueblo will be the same way :?:  :?:

Yeah, know, but waddya gonna do???.....just go for the social part and look at hot rods! :wink: