Started by 348tripower, September 09, 2012, 07:45:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

348tripower

I have had some requests so here ya go.

Don Colliau

phat46

Very nice, I hope you have a wood burner in there!  :D

39deluxe

Lookin' good.  I hope you've seen your last tonado.

Tom

Looks Good! A nice simple ranch style home......Oh how I wish people still built that style of home today! Seems like every house I design/build today has 30 or 40 corners, 12' ceilings etc. Looks like you've got a couple of fine looking buddies hanging out there in the back yard also!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

348tripower

Quote from: "40"Looks Good! A nice simple ranch style home......Oh how I wish people still built that style of home today! Seems like every house I design/build today has 30 or 40 corners, 12' ceilings etc. Looks like you've got a couple of fine looking buddies hanging out there in the back yard also!

I have a wood burner :D  I like simple. All those corners and different roof lines seem to be leakers. I don't like heights so the only high ceilings I have are in the shop for the hoists. Those buddies are my girls. The black one is Jordan 4yrs the yellow is Necko 1 1/2 yrs. Mans best friends!!!!!
Don Colliau

Rrumbler

Good looking place.  I like the style, too.
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

UGLY OLDS

House looks great Don .. I too like a simple ranch style ... No stairs ... That is a good looking deck ...  The roof line really came together this time .....  8)  

Like others said ...May this be your last visit by bad weather .....

Bob...... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

chimp koose

house is done,sit down enjoy the accomplishment and then get back to the garage.that is quite a bit of house you have attached to the garage.

kb426

TEAM SMART