Turbo 350C Transmission with locking converter

Started by Learpilot, August 04, 2012, 03:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Learpilot

I just changed the oil and filter in my Turbo 350 trans. I was having a leaking problem with the steel pan so now I have an Aluminum pan.
While the pan was off I discovered that I have a lock-up converter. Does any one have a wiring diagram to make the locking convert work.  I have a 700R4 weather pack plug that looks like the connector on the left side that is pointed up. The plug that I have has three wires , one red, one purple and one green. Is this the right plug for the 350 Trans ?
Thanks for your advice !!
Rick

Crosley.In.AZ

Need to know how many wires ran to the case connector. Was there a pressure switch on the valve body.

Some T-350C used one wire to the connector, others ran 2 wires
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Learpilot

Quote from: "Crosley"Need to know how many wires ran to the case connector. Was there a pressure switch on the valve body.

It has two wires, I did not get a good look at the plug.
Thanks, Rick

Learpilot

Quote from: "Learpilot"
Quote from: "Crosley"Need to know how many wires ran to the case connector. Was there a pressure switch on the valve body.

It has two wires, I did not get a good look at the plug.
Thanks, Rick
Update ! I got the lock-up converter working !! I just have it wired up with a toggle switch without the brake safety switch. I am going to add that this weekend as well a speed switch. The brake safety switch will open the ground when I press the brake pedal. I am going to hook up the speed switch on the ground side also
Riuck