Could use some "Likes"

Started by 34ford, June 03, 2012, 07:22:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

34ford

Speedway Motors is having a contest from the open house party last weekend. The car with the most "Likes" gets a gift card. Here's the link to the page https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150918728124264.431695.64974929263&type=1

Then scroll down and click on the pic of the Yellow car "1934 Ford 2 Door Coupe" 20 rows down and 3rd form the left and click on the small picture and it will open it up in a larger one, then hit the "Like" button and it will cast a vote. I don't think you have to be a Facebook member to vote. If you are a Facebook fan you can share it and encourage your friends that would be great. Voting ends Monday @ 5pm.

thanks
bob

UGLY OLDS

I went to the site ...Clicked & got the big picture ...Found a list of the people that have voted so far ..Dont see a "LIKE" button anywhere... :shock:

After growing up in Chicago , I was all set to vote 3 or 4 times for you too .... :(
 ( Just like "back in the day" ......  )

Bob ...... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

34ford

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"I went to the site ...Clicked & got the big picture ...Found a list of the people that have voted so far ..Dont see a "LIKE" button anywhere... :shock:

After growing up in Chicago , I was all set to vote 3 or 4 times for you too .... :(
 ( Just like "back in the day" ......  )

Bob ...... :wink:

When the big picture opens, under the Caption "1934 Ford 2 Door Coupe"  there should be 3 opitions in blue  
                                                              Like · Comment · Share

click on the Like to vote and then on the share to have others see it to vote also

1800guy

Done!  43 Likes at 11:45
My project is 90% finished, with only 90% to go.

river1

it looks like you need to be a facebook member to vote

i voted then logged out and tried again and the like button was not there.

Good Luck

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

slocrow

Yep, I also tried and couldn't, not being a Facebook member, I presume.
Good luck anyway.....
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

1800guy

That's interesting - I'm not a FB user but my wife is.  We share the computer but have our own address's.  The polling thing must have just accepted my vote automatically.  Hmmm.
My project is 90% finished, with only 90% to go.

rumrumm

Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

teal32

Your drug test came back positive...Welcome aboard!

Don\'t get to close....I\'m alergic to stupid

slocrow

When I open the picture to "big", those three words do not appear. Clicking on the picture just advances the slide.

1800guy; maybe your wife wasn't loged off of facebook and "it" thought you were her. Just a thought.... Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

34ford

Quote from: "slocrow"When I open the picture to "big", those three words do not appear. Clicking on the picture just advances the slide.

1800guy; maybe your wife wasn't loged off of facebook and "it" thought you were her. Just a thought.... Frank

Thanks for trying

phat46

34ford

The contest was over on Monday. Thanks for all who voted. They posted a picture a car on there web page telling about the contest and people liked that car and all the likes went were added to the contest page. Kind of an unfair situtation.