Problem? Mine or ours?

Started by GPster, April 17, 2012, 07:46:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GPster

When I read a post on the Forum and press the back button (arrow pointing left) it returns me to the post about Rust proofingat the top of the page . This post was on 4/12 and it always returns me there rather than the current page that I left. This is the only site I visit that doesn't return properly and it always returns me to the same place , 4/12. If I refresh it takes me to the current site but if I read another message the back buttom brings me back to 4/12 again. Am I locked up somehow or what. GPster

34ford

Quote from: "GPster"When I read a post on the Forum and press the back button (arrow pointing left) it returns me to the post about Rust proofingat the top of the page . This post was on 4/12 and it always returns me there rather than the current page that I left. This is the only site I visit that doesn't return properly and it always returns me to the same place , 4/12. If I refresh it takes me to the current site but if I read another message the back buttom brings me back to 4/12 again. Am I locked up somehow or what. GPster

Mine works ok. Takes me back to the main page.

ragdol

Mine works fine as always.

wayne petty

you might want to verify that you have private browsing turned on..

that you have cleared your global history..

you might also want to dump your cookies file when not logged in someplace.. and verifying that you know all your passwords... as autolog in info is stored there..

then the Cashe which is components of every page you have loaded..

when i am finished with a thread.. i usually click the rodder's roundtable link to the right of the rodding round table forum index..

that should load a new page everytime..

GPster

It seems to be working OK today. I turned the computor off last night, maybe it just need a good nights rest. It was just confusing to me because this is the only site that seemed to act this way. Although our computor had been visited recently by our garsd kids (13, 10, 8). I try not to go very far because I might get last trying to return. GPster