Im back how bout everyone else???

Started by Dave, August 09, 2004, 07:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

couper

I stopped by the RRT tent friday and visited with '40, rumrumm, and PPickup. Denise, sorry I didn't get a chance to thank you in person for the room reservation, you were talking with a group, then was gone in a flash.
My buddy that rode with me up there informed me on the way to Louisville, he wanted to be home by Sunday morning for a family gathering, so we left before noon Saturday. I was a little bummed about leaving so soon, and missed seeing all of you together that Saturday noon. Oh well, next time. (Wow, wasn't the weather absolutely great? :D )
Trip was uneventful to and from. Coupe ran great.
Lance

Carps

Quote from: "DRD57"ate good food
Where did you find that?   :wink:

Quoteand most amazingly I enjoyed the weather the entire time I was there. That's a first.
So you're saying it didn't rain once over the whole weekend?

Hey, did you catch up with Mikey and the St Louis mob?
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

DRD57

Quote from: "Carps"
Quote from: "DRD57"ate good food
Where did you find that?   :wink:

Quoteand most amazingly I enjoyed the weather the entire time I was there. That's a first.
So you're saying it didn't rain once over the whole weekend?

Hey, did you catch up with Mikey and the St Louis mob?

The food was on a plate sitting right in front of me.

Not only did it not rain, the temperature never saw the high side of 85 F AND if that's wasn't enough the humidity was lower than the temperature.

Yeah, I hung out with Mikey a few times over the weekend. We even had a cruise in a purple T bucket with Skip at the wheel.

Carps

Quote from: "DRD57"The food was on a plate sitting right in front of me.
Guess I asked for that.   :lol:

QuoteNot only did it not rain, the temperature never saw the high side of 85 F AND if that's wasn't enough the humidity was lower than the temperature.
I will take  credit for that.  Had I been able to make it, U guarantee it would have * down rain and the temp would have blown a red bubble out the top of the thermometer.

QuoteYeah, I hung out with Mikey a few times over the weekend. We even had a cruise in a purple T bucket with Skip at the wheel.
Good to know everybody had a great time.  Now I'm thinking March Meet, Paso Robles, or whatever......  I really need a fix and it's too late to make Bonneville.  Hope you guys all have an qually good time there.

Good news is at least I've been using my spare time to work on cars.  Even tho I said I wasn't going to do too much, Humpy is starting to get back to what it was in an ealier life.  I've managed to save some of the chrome and redone the rest, added shiney paint where I've managed to get that black crap off and generally tidied up everything else.

PS good luck on the Egorama, I'll be rootin for ya.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.