HAMB drag races

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, August 22, 2004, 01:21:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

You regulars here may want to check the photos of the HAMB drag races over on the HAMB board.

Interesting stuff as usual!
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Sean

Quote from: "Crosley"You regulars here may want to check the photos of the HAMB drag races over on the HAMB board.

Interesting stuff as usual!

Yes, Levis Classic took some pretty good pics at the Drags and also at JimC's house.

GPster

A lot of times when someone suggests that we look at another site the address is shown on our screen in red numbers/letters and we can get to it easily that way. In my favorites I have a way to get to their site but after that I get confussed so I might not have seen all the pictures. Is there a better way than just hunting/pecking (now I sound like a chicken) or should I just wait until someone posts something on our site? I was looking for some pictures of a drag racing Valiant (Dart?) or a Purple Pick Up with a slow-change rear end. GPster

Curly

Something big must be going on because I can go everywhere but to anything at Jalopy Journal or HAMB.

GPster

I'l try HAMB Drag searching. Those 3 other sites give me the "Could Not Be Found" message. I was interested in seeing the reaction of the HAMB members to the barbeque trailer. Just nosing. Thanks. GPster

rooster

Myself and Ford38 went to the drags, it was alot of fun! and a full weekend, they had a cruse on saturday from 9.00 to 3.00 on old 66 was in 3 different states.

I never did get to drag Denise or gus but there is allways next year.

Highly recommended Event!

Sean

Quote from: "rooster"Myself and Ford38 went to the drags, it was alot of fun! and a full weekend, they had a cruse on saturday from 9.00 to 3.00 on old 66 was in 3 different states.

I never did get to drag Denise or gus but there is allways next year.

Highly recommended Event!

So did you ride in the '38, or is that you in the '40?

rooster

Thats me in the 37 coupe. I took all my beatings with a grin from the 40! I forgot his name, hes had the car for a month.

Ford38 (RRT) Gary! we dont have a picture of. All ours turned out dark! He has a 38 coupe in black primer.

Only problems we had were he burned up a fan relay just before we got to the drags! Easy fix.  After returning home I have a fuel tank leak.

I would liked to have seen Crosley show up with the Falcon! Mybe next year.

beatnik

QuoteI never did get to drag Denise or gus but there is allways next year.

I didn't even occur to me Denny, we should have, I did get to run Denise  :wink:

It was a great time, here's a couple of shots from the Route 66 Tour we all did.

Here a pic of the 38
If I have to explain it to you, You really wouldn?t understand