Hey Wayne

Started by Okiedokie, January 01, 2012, 10:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Okiedokie

Hope that crap with the arsonist going on out there is not close to you.

wayne petty

Quote from: "Okiedokie"Hope that crap with the arsonist going on out there is not close to you.

is two blocks away too close????

most of it is about 6 to 15 blocks away..

i kept calling the local TV stations to ask the officials how many counts of attempted murder they have counted up against all the individuals as a group who are doing this..    as that announcement of the charges being raised from arson to attempted murder and possibly terror charges.. hello guantanamo.   i even mentioned that they should start doing the weather reports for guantanamo during the arson coverage...

i guess the officials figured they wanted to catch them rather than scare them away..

there were only 10 fires last night.. and they captured the guy on the video tape.. in a mini van with other devices..    hopefully.. they will forever isolate him in jail and prison.. so he cannot share how he made the devices around the inmates..

i cannot wait to see if the guy they arrested thursday night knows the guy they arrested last night..

the have microphones through out the county jail .   except where the flashlight therapy takes place in the locked stairwells.  so that might prove to be interesting..  if they ever reveal that fact..

1800guy

On one of the news sites the suspect was described as being between 5'6" and 6'2" tall.  That should really help narrow the search.  Hopefully he'll resist arrest before somebody gets hurt.
My project is 90% finished, with only 90% to go.

348tripower

Quote from: 1800guyOn one of the news sites the suspect was described as being between 5'6" and 6'2" tall.  That should really help narrow the search.  

Hopefully he'll resist arrest before somebody gets hurt.[/quote

This comment is PRICELESS!!!!!!!
Don Colliau

wayne petty

he is going to have a big coming out party tomorrow at court..

fifty five counts of arson on an inhabited structure..

58 Yeoman

What is with people anyway?  I think they should hang the guy, then deport him.  Two teenage boys set this old factory on fire on New Year's Eve...

http://www.newstrib.com/articles/news/local/default.asp?article=31596&aname=Major+Westclox+fire+rings+in+New+Year+

My mother and many people that I knew when growing up worked there.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil