Highway 99 Hot Rods, Inc. has MOVED!

Started by DRD57, January 03, 2012, 03:09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRD57

Highway 99 Hot Rods, Inc. has moved to a new shop in Tulare, CA. The new 7000 sq. ft. shop is conveniently located right next to Highway 99 between Bardsley and Paige.  

chimp koose

Congratulations on your new location.

enjenjo

Things must be looking up. Congratulations.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

BFS57

Hello;
First let me congratulate you on the new shop! Fine work! I sincerely hope that the move gives you more new business!
Now, a little advise? I know you want to show where you are but in any area there are people that want what you have. Don't you think that a little non discriptness is called for?? I know you want to tell the world about it but believe me there are certain bastards that are just foaming at the mouth to rip off certain businesses because it is their job to do so! They are called thieves!!! Don't supply any more help than necessary!!!
I would only put the address on the outside and the Hot Rod Sign, inside, at least until you discover just what kind of a neighborhood you are in. Remember,"Ounce of Prevention, Pound of Cure!"
Just my thoughts.

Bruce

wayne petty

thats a smart idea...

perhaps... some removable steel pipes that are locked down internally..  but they have a flange that sits over a piece of steel plate..   that holds the EDGE of the roll up door down when the pipe is inserted..

a spring loaded device.. or a twist device to latch it down in the tube embedded in the concrete..  with one of the american 800 type of hidden shackle padlocks

a set of wheels on the bottom so when you pull it out.. you don't have to carry it.. you can just wheel it inside the shop..

the internet viewable cameras on the walls ...  they have them at costco...  be careful which ones you get.. some show night scenes better.. but also show the wrong colors of clothing..  

motion sensors inside...  that turn on interior lighting and exterior lighting when the alarm is set and the sensors are triggered inside the shop..

again.. just thoughts..

BFS57

Hello;
Thieves don't go in through the door! they cut out part of the metal building and come and go as much as they want, even an alarm doesn't slow the bastards down!! Ask me how I know!

It's one thing to create a great working environment and another to direct somebody as to what's inside for the taking. Besides, I just happen to know that area does not lend it's self to "fine upstanding Citizens" unless things have changed in the last 20 years or so. Correct me if you feel if I am wrong on that thought!

Bruce

rumrumm

Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

39deluxe

Best of luck with your new location. I hope your business continues to prosper.

Tom