NSRA at Tampa

Started by BFS57, October 15, 2011, 09:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BFS57

Hello;
Don't have photos to share, I just want to share my experience.
Went to Tampa today to (Didn't take a hot rod either) have a look around as it has been a few years since I last went.
There were lots of nice cars as usual but it's what that wasn't there that makes me wonder. I remember that in the indoor vendor area there used to be like Yogi's, Southern Rods and the like, all I saw were local Florida sellers and some "oddities" like a couple cure all for pain booths inside. As I made my way (far away) out to the swap area which was really quite big I noticed that in years past there were big trucks there from Walker and PPG and such that were absent this time. Also, if NSRA wasn't enough, there was a collector car auction (totally un related) going on, with a loud speaker placed outside so you could hear the auctions going on.
Do any of you recoginize some of these changes when you attend shows or is it just me because I have not gone in a while?

Bruce

enjenjo

At Kalamazoo, there were as many vendors as they have had in years past. Most of the displats were bigger this year. The swap meet was about the same size, but I found some deals there this year.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.