Ididit Show

Started by enjenjo, October 01, 2011, 05:20:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Went up this morning for thier annual show. I washed the car last night, came out this morning, and it was wet and covered with pine needles. Washed it again, and ran into rain on the way to the show :evil:  The weather at Ididit was fine. Some overcast this morning, but by noon the sun was out. I saw Moose, 348tripower, ElVargo, and Hotrodladycruiser there, along with some members of the HAMB that I know. Battery went dead in the camera, so I only have 4 pictures. Big Olds killed the battery.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Boyd Who

I'm kinda diggin' the roadster with the VW hood in the rear.  :D

jaybee

Quote from: "Boyd Who"I'm kinda diggin' the roadster with the VW hood in the rear.  :D

So am I, that's a neat little car.

Big Olds must be getting tired of having his picture taken.  He's figured out how to deal with the paparazzi.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

Crosley.In.AZ

i am curious what engine the vee dub back side roadster had in it?
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

GPster

I always imagine different vehicles made with VW body parts. It either comes from years of wondering what happened to the body when it was stripped off to make a "Dune Buggy" or a "Trike". I get started every time I drive the Interstate north (going to build days?). About 45 miles up the road there's a VW salvage yard field in plain vision that I've been passing for 40 years. It would have enough parts to build my dreams if we didn't live in the "Rust Belt". Then I get reminded that that I've already got a project or two at home so I don't run off the road. The "boat tail" look works and it's probably cheaper than '40 Ford hoods but it's probably too curvy for Flipper's (?) project. Wish there was a profile picture. Might work better than an upside-down canoe for my single seater idea. GPster