build day

Started by enjenjo, June 26, 2011, 01:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie Chops 1940

Frank,

OBT and I will be there. Should arrive around 10-ish.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

enjenjo

Cool. I'll have things ready.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

enjenjo

The plan for sunday is to divide into two teams. One will work on the body, the other will work on the frame. We have the chop to refine, and seams to weld on the body, and we can assemble the front axle, and start setting up the rear end.

39deluxe

Sounds like a plan. I had better get to bed. I just went by your road on the way home from Northwood a little while ago.

Tom

Crosley.In.AZ

MAybe a live video feed of the action?
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

Quote from: "Crosley"MAybe a live video feed of the action?

I didn't see this until just now. We had a good day. The rear axle housing is all welded up, now we can order new axles and a spool. Charlie and Tim worked on the chop, got the rear corners just about done, it looks like it came that way.Fatcat, 39deluxe, and I worked on the doors, we have the doors latching now. HRPP worked on cleaning up the rear axle housing, he has it looking good now. Ohio blue tip cleaned and cut, and made himself useful wherever needed.

We are going to have to come up with some more money to move forward. Any subscriptions are appreciated.