Summer Project

Started by kb426, August 28, 2011, 07:36:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kb426

This is a photo story of my bike build. It's 14 minutes long and probably not very interesting to a lot of people.
TEAM SMART

Glen

wow....that took vision to get from day one to finished product.  cool.

enjenjo

A lot more to that build, than what was apparent from your posts, nice job.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

GPster

That is a lot of nice work and it's something you can be proud about without having to use "It's bigger" or "It's faster". My son-in-law took me to a Duccati (sp?) shop to show me the bike he would like. I tended to like the ones that were not so much plastic rocket ships and looked like something mechanical with a purpose. For your bike's purpose it fits that idea very well. Of course the shop he took me to was also a Triumph dealer and I like their style of big twins. A customer there had ridden in on an older Yamaha twin like you started with. He had gone the way of "Hard Tail" ing it which's simplicity appealed to me. Of course it wouldn't appear as simple with training wheels on it so I could ride it. Nice work. Thanks for the 14 minutes. GPster

kb426

Thanks for the comments, guys.
TEAM SMART

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "kb426"This is a photo story of my bike build. It's 14 minutes long and probably not very interesting to a lot of people.

I would like to see the project but with my very, very, slow connection a 14 minuet video would take a least overnight to download.  Sorry.  

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH