Who's Going To Auburn This Weekend?

Started by 39deluxe, August 31, 2011, 02:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

39deluxe

The Auburn Fall Auction (Auction America by RM) starts tomorrow. There seems to be a good selection of hot rods and customs listed for the auction and there are always a bunch of them in the cars for sale corral. Lot numbers 5191, 5186, 4029, 4221, and 3106 I find very interesting.

Friday afternoon and evening will be the cruise in around the courthouse square in downtown Auburn. It has became one of the biggest one day events in the area with the cars circling the square and many adjoining blocks. This is also right in the middle of the Auburn Cord Duesenberg Festival. lots to see and do.

I'm heading over in the morning and will be going back each day.

Tom

http://www.auctionsamerica.com/events/event.cfm?SaleCode=AF11

Fift4fe

Quote from: "39deluxe"The Auburn Fall Auction (Auction America by RM) starts tomorrow. There seems to be a good selection of hot rods and customs listed for the auction and there are always a bunch of them in the cars for sale corral. Lot numbers 5191, 5186, 4029, 4221, and 3106 I find very interesting.

Friday afternoon and evening will be the cruise in around the courthouse square in downtown Auburn. It has became one of the biggest one day events in the area with the cars circling the square and many adjoining blocks. This is also right in the middle of the Auburn Cord Duesenberg Festival. lots to see and do.

I'm heading over in the morning and will be going back each day.

Tom

http://www.auctionsamerica.com/events/event.cfm?SaleCode=AF11
OVER!
OVER?

Did we say it was over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

39deluxe

57larry

39deluxe

It was hot yesterday with little air moving inside the arena building. Today they had a bunch of those big portable A/C units setting all around. The oulet shutes oscilate and there was a cool breeze no matter where you sat. Still very hot outside though. Sunday is supposed to be better. I'm not going tomorrow. Too many people on Saturday.

The cruise in was a good one tonight downtown around the square. The courthouse square and several adjoining blocks were packed. I have pictures to post from my camera tomorrow.

Tom

junkyardjeff

One of these days I would like to attend that event,used to pass it going to the cabin in Michigan but never stopped.