GoodGuys Kansas City pics by Larry Rufener

Started by Carnut, September 05, 2011, 08:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnut

Here's a few pics of the GoodGuys at Kansas City by Larry Rufener.

GoodGuys Kansas City Pics

39deluxe

Bruce Dorsi

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

GPster

On the fifth page there is a vehicle named 38 Special It appears to be a Dodge sedan that either has a coupe roof or a coupe with a sedan bustle. I can not see any weld lines to mark where the body was transformed. would like to see a profile of that car. Interesting! Thanks for the rest of the pictures too. GPster

Jokester

Isn't that cute.  I saw that last year at Ol' Marais in Ottawa, KS.

It's a coupe body, but the back end is from a sedan and tipped forward and up to match up with the roof.  Then he painted on all the patina, so it looks like any other barn find with no work done.

The guy was disappointed because all had for engine was an old Chrysler 440.  He was wanting something old school to put in it.

.bjb
To the world you\'re just one person; but to one person, you might be the world.

34ford

Quote from: "GPster"On the fifth page there is a vehicle named 38 Special It appears to be a Dodge sedan that either has a coupe roof or a coupe with a sedan bustle. I can not see any weld lines to mark where the body was transformed. would like to see a profile of that car. Interesting! Thanks for the rest of the pictures too. GPster

On page 6 3 & 4th row from the bottom of the page

bob

GPster

Quote from: "34ford"
Quote from: "GPster"On the fifth page there is a vehicle named 38 Special It appears to be a Dodge sedan that either has a coupe roof or a coupe with a sedan bustle. I can not see any weld lines to mark where the body was transformed. would like to see a profile of that car. Interesting! Thanks for the rest of the pictures too. GPster
On page 6 3 & 4th row from the bottom of the pagebob
Thanks for letting everyone know. I went to look at it again last night and couldn't find it. I thought someone had taken it out because I liked it. But checking this morning I think the site is getting bigger. There's seven pages now and when it started there were only five. It's still an accomplishment no matter where they put it. GPster

butch27