Build Day 9-25-2011

Started by moose, September 26, 2011, 05:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moose

We had a good team assembled for the build day on Sunday Sept. 25. We had Charlie and Ken over from Muskegen, George from Battle Creek, moose nad Mrs. moose from Near Ypsilanti, All Michiganians. Tom and the Franks from Ohio. Mrs Frank set out a nice lunch spread for us!

We once again attacked the body. The hope was to get it stitched back into one piece. We started by removing the rear panel to repair more rust and modify the panel bottom. Once that was done we fit the panel back to the body and tacked it into place adjusting the fit as we went.

We ended the day with the body once again one piece! There is still much finish work to be done but every build day gets us that much closer. If you get a chance to attend one they are a good learning experience and lost of fun!!!

Following are photos I got mrs. moose to take for us.

Mikej

Thanks Moose. Any progress on the frame?

jaybee

Awesome pics, it's going to be a great car.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

moose

Quote from: "Mikej"Thanks Moose. Any progress on the frame?

Frank and George welded the rear housing axle ends on  but no other work has been done to the frame since you where here last as far as I know.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Once again looks like a great time was had by all and ALOT of work got done.  I'm hoping to make the next one.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.