Swap Meet - this weekend

Started by alchevy, June 22, 2011, 06:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alchevy

http://www.earhartproductions.com/ is the link to a swap meet this coming weekend in Fort Worth, TX at LaGrave Field. A couple of friends and I are going to it.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

alchevy

The weather was HOT in Texas! Close to 100 degrees, but the wind was blowing all weekend. I managed to sell several items I brought and my two friends also sold some things. We took my Silverado Crew Cab hooked up to my wife's goose-neck horse trailer and parked the trailer in our spots. It worked out nice to be able to lock up some items overnight.
I am waiting for cooler temps before I do that again. But not bad after driving 6 1/2 hours one way to find a swap meet. I was talking to some guys at a booth on Sunday morning and when they found out where I was from they were amazed I would drive that far. They said "You probably have several swap meets where you come from?" I replied "Nope! That's the reason for coming this far to get to a good one."
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com