Louisville Weather

Started by chopped, July 27, 2004, 07:09:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chopped

Thu. the 5th. lo-68, hi-87. 30% chance of rain. Updates to follow. :)

Ohio Blue Tip

Sounds like COLD weather, we've been at Louisville when it was over a 100 and the humidity about 100.
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

348tripower

110 degrees on the black top. Whew! But, I like it HOT! :D

quote="Ohio Blue Tip"]Sounds like COLD weather, we've been at Louisville when it was over a 100 and the humidity about 100.[/quote]
Don Colliau

slocrow

Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

alchevy

It all depends on where the jet stream is during the time in Louisville. If it stays below Louisville, then it might be bear-able. I remember back a few years ago when I was at the Nats there and I'm standing outside the main gate waiting on it to open. It's 5:30am, dak outside, and I look up on the sign over the entrance where the time & temp are displayed and it says that it's 80 degrees! That was one HOT day up there. I think that year it was hotter in Louisville than it was in Mississippi during the same week!
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

chopped

Thu.- Fri.  LO. 68 Hi 88 chance of rain down to 10% Anyone got pic or stories from the great flood of a few years ago? (knock on wood) :lol:

chopped

Thu. -Sun. Upper 60's for lows, upper 80's for highs with slight chance of rain.Thats good enough for me. I'll quit when we're ahead! :lol:

Carps

I've been to louisville ten times now, trust me when I say..... It's goin to rain!
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

phat rat

Quote from: "Carps"I've been to louisville ten times now, trust me when I say..... It's goin to rain!

Is this your way of saying it rains because your there?
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Carps

Quote from: "phat rat"
Quote from: "Carps"I've been to louisville ten times now, trust me when I say..... It's goin to rain!

Is this your way of saying it rains because your there?

Nope, I have it on good aurthority that it rains even when i'm not there.  :shock:
Carps

alchevy

Good News!
Saw on the Weather Channel tonight that the high temps during the Nats will not get out of the 70's and it looks clear! I may not want to leave once it's over.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

Carps

Quote from: "40chevy"Good News!
Saw on the Weather Channel tonight that the high temps during the Nats will not get out of the 70's and it looks clear! I may not want to leave once it's over.
AL

Humidity will be higher than the temperature (condition normal) and I'll wager regardless of what the 'Weather Guessers" say, that it rains at least once.   :wink:
Carps

chopped

If this trend keeps up the BBQ may be needed for a heater! Anyone seen my sweatshirt? :lol: