So, where were the Cookies?

Started by MO_JUNK, August 10, 2004, 12:44:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MO_JUNK

I had a good visit/time in Louisville. We had cool running, no troubles and a really good Brat off the RRT grill. But, I missed the world famous chocolate chip cookies. We left the Nats. at about 5:30pm on Saturday and got back home(Rolla, Mo.) about 11:30p.m. See ya at the HAMB Drags. Sam

HotRodLadyCrusr

Plenty of cookies, they were served for dessert on Thursday evening after our BBQ and also at the 12 noon meet and greets both Friday and Sat.  There were even a few left over that were in a tupperware container on the grill for a bit afterward on Sat.  Plates of cookies were also delivered to a few of my favorite vendors.  Sorry you missed out.

As a side note, please don't miss the cookies at the HAMB Drags as they will be the last cookies made for quite a while, as in at least a year.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Ohio Blue Tip

As a side note, please don't miss the cookies at the HAMB Drags as they will be the last cookies made for quite a while, as in at least a year.[/quote]

What da ya mean, NO COOKIES?  I may not have enough strength to burn meat without your cookies!  Life was good and then you yank the rug!  I'm starting to get withdrawal already. :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

sirstude

Denise,

I would think you might have made a batch to send down to the Salt.  If you stayed up all night for the next few days, hopped a plane to Utah, grabbed a rental, you should be able to turn out quite a batch of those "world famous cookies" and personally deliver them to the waiting masses.

Glad to hear you had a great time at the nats.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

homebrew

Sorry you missed out but they were GREAT.  Denise out did herself.
  My vote for denise as #1 cookie maker.    Thanks HRLC

toad32

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Plenty of cookies, they were served for dessert on Thursday evening after our BBQ and also at the 12 noon meet and greets both Friday and Sat.  There were even a few left over that were in a tupperware container on the grill for a bit afterward on Sat.  Plates of cookies were also delivered to a few of my favorite vendors.  Sorry you missed out.

As a side note, please don't miss the cookies at the HAMB Drags as they will be the last cookies made for quite a while, as in at least a year.

:evil:  :evil:  :evil: Plates of cookies to your favorite vendors!!!!!!!  What am I.... chopped liver or something.  Thats OK  I never made it out to the BBQ either.   Out of 4 days at the show I never left the building and never went outside to check out cars.  I cannot begin to explain how tired I am after that show!!  Still love ya even though I was hungry :lol:  :lol:

No shows for awhile but I did enjoy the vendor side of the NATS.  Maybe I will see ya at the HAMB drags.

Carter
HOK Digital Paint Booth Dude

MO_JUNK

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Plenty of cookies, they were served for dessert on Thursday evening after our BBQ and also at the 12 noon meet and greets both Friday and Sat.  There were even a few left over that were in a tupperware container on the grill for a bit afterward on Sat.  Plates of cookies were also delivered to a few of my favorite vendors.  Sorry you missed out.

Denise, I totally intended to ask about the cookies but after that "Hello, how ya doin Sammy" hug I got all confused.  Sam

DRD57

I guess you missed out.

I got my cookies.

Wait a minute, that didn't come out right.  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

Dave

Quote from: "MO_JUNK"I had a good visit/time in Louisville. We had cool running, no troubles and a really good Brat off the RRT grill. But, I missed the world famous chocolate chip cookies. We left the Nats. at about 5:30pm on Saturday and got back home(Rolla, Mo.) about 11:30p.m. See ya at the HAMB Drags. Sam

I kinda screwed up myself and passed when the cookie queen offered me one. Ill bet she has some at kzoo.
Dave

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "MO_JUNK"I had a good visit/time in Louisville. We had cool running, no troubles and a really good Brat off the RRT grill. But, I missed the world famous chocolate chip cookies. We left the Nats. at about 5:30pm on Saturday and got back home(Rolla, Mo.) about 11:30p.m. See ya at the HAMB Drags. Sam

MY COOKIES WERE DELIVERED TO THE HOUSE ON WED NIGHT!!!!!  :lol:

Debb

thanks Denise