Another Legend Gone

Started by rumrumm, April 06, 2011, 01:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rumrumm

Joe Mondello passed away this morning. RIP Joe. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

Rrumbler

Very sad news.  Rest in peace, Joe.

This one dinged me pretty good - ow!
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

bowtietillidie

Joe was small in size but large in knowledge , there were very few that understood air flow any better or could make a dummy like me understand. Joe first helped me make the W motors flow lots better.  Every year for the last several yrs Comp cams put on a big deal and Joe was always there . I learned lots form Joe at these seminars and so did some of the comp cam engineers . Joe taught with experience as his learning tool.  The comp engineers taught with books and math It was always a hoot to listen to Joe as he was very salty when he needed to get his point across.   When Joe explained something it made no difference if you were book smart or garage floor dirt smart. when he got done explaining you understood him
The big garage foreman in the sky has the number! flow bench ready and waiting for you JOE   I don't think you will ever know how much I will miss you Joe !!!!!!!!    

Build the big one up there JOE and I'll met you at the winners circle

BOWTIETILLIDIE    :(  :(  :(
BOWTIETILLIDIE

Crosley.In.AZ

Yep,  another big one is gone.

RIP Joe
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

kb426

TEAM SMART

Hooley

I had the pleasure of meeting Joe in Dec at the IMIS show and had dinner with him and his friends. That small memory means a lot to me and will be treasured for ever.  He will be missed by all. RIP

Hooley
"Just Glade To Be Here"

Carps

RIP Joe, you will be missed by many, remembered by many more.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.