Started by Bib_Overalls, February 12, 2004, 10:46:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bib_Overalls

Tried to upload from my "machine".  First time the image was to big.  So I resized it to 77x80 pixles.  Second time I tried I got about 8-10 error messages.  So what am I doing wrong?
An Old California Rodder
Hiding Out In The Ozarks

Ohio Blue Tip

Quote from: "Bib_Overalls"Tried to upload from my "machine".  First time the image was to big.  So I resized it to 77x80 pixles.  Second time I tried I got about 8-10 error messages.  So what am I doing wrong?

Ya, me too!
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

Bib_Overalls

Looks like I have an Avatar after all.  You will note the block that says "Avatar".  Everyone else with no Avatar gets nada.  I guess I am special.
An Old California Rodder
Hiding Out In The Ozarks

cuda66273

If you email me your avatar in JPG or GIF format I'll resize them with my photo editor, upload them to my web site and send you the URL

Then it's easy....well mine seems to be working?

bigdaddy@4secondsflat.com

This:
http://www.4secondsflat.com/avatarduke.jpg

to this:
http://www.4secondsflat.com/avatarduke3tn.jpg
\"You can never exceed the speed of your wallet\"

purplepickup

Quote from: "Bib_Overalls"Tried to upload from my "machine".  First time the image was to big.  So I resized it to 77x80 pixles.  Second time I tried I got about 8-10 error messages.  So what am I doing wrong?

Steve, I don't think Fat Cat has enabled the part that lets you upload images from your hard drive yet.  It worked for a while then it was gone.  I'm sure he'll get to it in his spare time....I'm sure he's got a lot of that nowadays :shock:   :lol:

In the meantime I think you will have to have the picture hosted somewhere on the net and link to it like Mr Cuda suggested.
George

cuda66273

Mr. Cuda???

How about just, Don

Mr. makes feel older than I really am.....wait I am old....well don't remind me OK.... :D

enjenjo

Fatcat says you can upload an avatar from your puter, he said to check the FAQ as to how. He also said that pictures can be uploaded from your puter too, but he didn't have time to explain right now, I am an idiot, and he will take care of it this evening.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Fat Cat

Ok the limits on avatars are 80 x 80 pixels no larger than 6144 bytes in size. There was a permissions problem on the upload folder it appears to be fixed no so those of you that had previously tried will need to reupload your avatars. sorry about that.

Carps

Quote from: "cuda66273"Then it's easy....well mine seems to be working?

Ummm, Don old buddy, it may be working on your screen, but it's sure takin it's time to get down here.  :wink:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

beatnik

If I have to explain it to you, You really wouldn?t understand

cuda66273

Carps Old Buddy!!  
How's the Dolly's been treatring you??

Hey are you near Hoxton NSW???

You need to go check out my web site  .4secondsflat.com

Carps

Quote from: "cuda66273"Carps Old Buddy!!  
How's the Dolly's been treatring you??

Dolly's all growed up now and she's treatin me just fine.    :wink:
There was a picture on the old RRT.  

QuoteHey are you near Hoxton NSW???

Where's NSW?   :lol:

QuoteYou need to go check out my web site  .4secondsflat.com

Good to see ya back in town.  The website wouldn't open and on the second try crashed my old pee cee.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Pope Downunder