Merry Christmas

Started by enjenjo, December 23, 2010, 01:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

48ford

Merry Christmas from our home to yours.
Russ&Irene

Merry Christmas! A few inches of fresh snow today but looks like a nice day tomorrow......30 or so family and friends coming for dinner tomorrow so I'm extremely thankful! Hope Santa is good to you all!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Crosley.In.AZ

Merry Christmas to you folks.

8)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Boyd Who

We had some fog the past few days and the trees are covered in frost. This is looking south down our street from our driveway this morning...I thought it made a perfect Christmas picture.  :D

And this is our house this morning:

Merry Christmas!

38HAULR

Merry Christmas to all.   From "down under".
Our Christmas was yesterday,

Al , those photos look like the classic  Christmas card scenes we see.

One thing I can never figure out is why we have such cards here.

Christmas day in Australia depending on where you are can have you dodging a Cyclone [Darwin,our Northern Territory capital was flattened on Christmas eve in 74,requiring a mass evacuation due to no houses, my brother in law at the time was in the Navy and had his leave cancelled for the exodus ,the place was under martial law].
Mostly is a hot day.
The News last night featured celebrations around the country.
North Queensland had a mini cyclone blowing some roofs off.
Southern Queensland and Northern New South Wales had floods in their border region.
The folks in Perth, Western Australia   were having beach parties in 38degrees Celcius.
And down south, here in Melbourne ,It was a fine pleasant day ,low 20,s Celcius .
Neighbours over the back fence were having a ball splashing in their pool.
My self and the neighbours in both houses across the street had our Barbees going.
Each of us had gatherings of about 16 -20 people.
I had 3 of the kettle bar b ques going outside  as well as the oven inside doing the roasts .
And headed out to pick my mum up, and get my 91yo dad out of a rehab hospital for the day[recovering from a nasty fall].
It is a great time to enjoy with family and friends.
Merry Christmas and a safe Happy New Year to all.
Frank.

Carnut

Al those pics are so cool, Merry Christmas.

Crosley.In.AZ

I had a cousin in Illinois send a photo of the 6 inches of snow they have on the patio deck. Her husband stood there holding a yard stick measuring  device

I sent her the photo seen here where I was trying measure the sunshine.

Never understood the connection folks put with snow and Christmas
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

reborn55

Must be in the Southern part of the state--my inlaws in central Illinois got a foot--great for white Christmas

wayne petty

i was thinking of this thread yesterday...  out driving around picking up stuff for christmas lunch and dinner...

i started thinking of the poem the night before christmas... and was putting a hot rod spin on it..

something about the packages were all delivered to children with care..

and santa out in the work shop with his hot rods stashed there...

there was one about santa being all filled with glee ... warming up the all aluminum rat motor ...... but i could not come up with the next line...

oh well...    merry christmas from hollywood..

Rrumbler

Well, a belated Merry Ho Ho to all.  No snow here in Sin City - yet, but hope awaits.  Personally, I'm up for a trip to Western Australia; I could use a bit of thawing out right now. It has been cool to cold and damp here for about three weeks, and I feel soggy, and can't seem to get truly warm feeling; I am a true desert rat, and dry is very comfortable and warm and dry is even better.  Come on Summer!!  8)  8)  8)
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

n.c.rodder

Belated Merry Christmas from me as well. Been out of town for 2 days & just got back on the "puter"

Mike
Till we meet - On the street

UGLY OLDS

Belated Merry Christmas to All of You from All of Us...  Please take  the time to remember "The Reason for the Season"......... :D

Bob............... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

38HAULR

Quote from: "Rrumbler"Well, a belated Merry Ho Ho to all.  No snow here in Sin City - yet, but hope awaits.  Personally, I'm up for a trip to Western Australia; I could use a bit of thawing out right now. It has been cool to cold and damp here for about three weeks, and I feel soggy, and can't seem to get truly warm feeling; I am a true desert rat, and dry is very comfortable and warm and dry is even better.  Come on Summer!!  8)  8)  8)

If you do.
Our national unemployment rate is around 5%.
WA.  is a boom state.   Plenty of work in the mining sector with good money to be earnt up in the North West. Semi skilled salaries of around $100k per annum bandied around. We are feeding China.
My nephew an electrician by trade spent some time over there,he now works near Darwin up in the Northern Territory on a project,he flew down for a feed at my  Christmas  Table.
It was a change from Crocodile steaks :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Frank.

Arnold

Belated Merry Christmas..Hope everyone had a good one!