I'm starting to get a complex

Started by enjenjo, November 25, 2010, 03:52:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

The other night I went bowling with my son, David, when we came back to his house, the street was blocked off, the house across the street had burned. :shock:  now that two house fires I have seen in the last year. I know I had nothing to do with it, but I am starting to suspect the wife. :roll:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Charlie Chops 1940

Your "the wife" or the one across the street???
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

UGLY OLDS

How bad did David beat you   :?:  :?:   :lol:   Were you able to find any Kabusta out there  :?:  :idea:  ....

Have a good Thanksgiving ...... :D

Bob....... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

enjenjo

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Your "the wife" or the one across the street???

My wife. She was the only one besides me that was present both places.

QuoteHow bad did David beat you Question Question Laughing Were you able to find any Kabusta out there Question

I beat him three games out of four, but he beat me on series. We bowled four games on PBA oil, not easy I am telling you. My average was only 152

I brought some sausage from home and made my own Kapusta.

unklian

Frank : Maybe someone is looking for your house ?

wayne petty

just curious....

was the cause of the fires found???? i seem to recall another house burning down the street from you a few months ago...

were they possibly chimney fires ?????

electric fires from baseboard heater wiring that needed to be tightened..

portable heaters that were left unattended...  or knocked over by pets..

possibly a loose common on between the house and the pole.. it will usually show up as brown outs when a load is turned on.. and burned out electric items a few days before the big fire...

(when the common gets loose... there is no neutral back to the pole.. so stuff gets 240 instead of 120 and shorts out...)

plumbing heat tape that shorted out...  or roof ice melting wiring that got chewed by those cute squirrels???

got any depressed or hiperactive bad kids living near by??

new younger members of the local volunteer fire department...
(this has happened before)

do you have smoke alarms in various rooms...   bedrooms.. hallways . back porch.. garage...

enjenjo

The first fire, in Ohio was cause by bad electrical wiring in the attic. This fire, in Nevada, started in the garage, I have no clue what started it.

jaybee

The fire dept has been next door for chimney fires 3-4 times.  One of these days he's going to be successful in burning down the house.  Neighbor has a catalytic stove, but he chokes it off so bad the draft isn't hot enough to light the catalyst.  When the smoke comes out of the chimney it's so acrid it burns your nose, throat and lungs, and just hangs close to the ground instead of rising.  Pain to live next to and I always wonder if the fire will get my house too when it finally burns through the stainless chimney into the attic, but he's one of those guys who just won't listen.  Not even when the firefighters try to keep him safe.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

Crosley.In.AZ

I'd keep yer good eye sorta watchin the wife.  She may be learning how to burn  stuff.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)