VINTAGE AIR OVERCHARGES

Started by 40 Chev Coupe, October 07, 2010, 05:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

40 Chev Coupe

Place a order to Vintage Air for a 18' hardline, they charged $10.50 plus $5.00 for special order. (Needed a female end on each side). Total of order $15.50. The shipping charge was $17.36.
When I took there package ( a 36"x6"x6" box) it cost $11.35 to send back.
I asked why the difference they admitted a mistake but would only credit me with $2.79.
I told them that the UPS store here must be the cheapest in the country. Just a warning to all other people of the rip off they are.

Charlie Chops 1940

Yep, and the UPS Store is actually higher than a UPS terminal. Shipping is the new profit center for most companies. The hot rod places have went mainstream.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Crosley.In.AZ

i bought a small  trans tool from a USA  company online... trans tool that would fit a USPS flat rate envelope that costs 5 dollars.  

The web site indicates the USPS - Fed-X,  UPS and other shipment methods offered

I receive the email from Paypal with invoice.  20 dollars to ship a 18 dollar tool.

I questioned the excessive ship  charges and i am pleasantly  asked if I want the tool or not
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)