Easyrider Magazine

Started by Glen, February 02, 2011, 11:12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glen

If any of you guys read Easyrider magazine there is a 5 page feature on my shovelhead.  Im pretty excited about it, its the second feature bike this year in Easyrider

enjenjo

Congratulations Glen. Nice bike besides.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Rrumbler

Nice bike; congrats on the features in the mag.  
But, alas, no, I haven't even looked at an Easyrider, except to re-file my saved copies, since the mid eighties.
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

kb426

TEAM SMART

phat46

I like that style bike congrats on the feature. I haven't bought Easyrider for about 20 years and gave all my old ones to a biker at work.

GPster

I always liked bikes like your's for their functional simplicity.  When Easy Riders started buying titles like American Iron and Hot Rod Mechanics they seemed more interested in the money rather than the style. When I started seeing the girls that were featured as the best for that month looking like they were also modeling (clothed) for car features in Hot Rod Mechanics I started seeing what Pisano (?) Publishing was pushing. I stopped my subscription in '93 and I was even more convinced the first year I went to Bonneville and saw their trailer sitting there. They were happy with their record and they weren't going to move unless someone tried to knock it down. Enough ranting on another subject nice bike. GPster

chimp koose

Nice toy. Congrats on the feature!