Posting Problem

Started by 40, August 14, 2010, 10:25:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I am having trouble posting on the forum.After typing a response to a post ,I get the message "Invalid Session Please Re-Submit".When I hit the submit button again,I continue to get this message and have repeated this process a few dozen times before I get another message that says I can't make another post this soon.At this point if I return to the forum,my original reply will be posted.Often times I get frustrated and just skip the reply......Any Suggestions?Thanks in advance............
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Just thought I'd mention that when posting this thread,everything worked as it should.....perhaps the propblem is limited to replying to a post?

OK.....When I replied to my own thread with the above post.......it took 10 tries to get it to post???

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "40"OK.....When I replied to my own thread with the above post.......it took 10 tries to get it to post???

I just got this posted with one try ....FATCAT ....Where are you  :?:  :?:

Try sending Fatcat or Frank a PM ..Might be something they need to look into  :?:  :?:

Bob ......... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

34ford

Darrell,

that's what happens when you go away for a long time.  :wink:

bob :wink:

Crosley.In.AZ

hopefully the elmer fuddcat  will see this and suggest idears for a solution
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

you are having a cookie issue. Either you are not setting a cookie, or the cookie that is set is corrupted.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Frank....I am definitely having a cookie issue......I haven't had any of Denise's famous chocolate chip cookies in a long,long time!
I will try and clear my cache and start over......could be corrupt but more likely bankrupt! Thanks for the suggestion!

Crosley.In.AZ

cookies...  who wud have thiught
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Danimal

Chocolate Chip are great but I'm thinking we have some Oreo with doublt stuff here somewhere...have you tried milk for your cookies?