The Arty-Farty Thread

Started by Carps, July 16, 2010, 10:44:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

I just put vinyl   stickers on stuff......  and I do not get them  very straight
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

grazza

Dem cabinette doors certainly look good Carps, lot more work there than Swifty's tractor!!   :wink:
Graeme
My Mind Is A Dangerous Place
I Should not be allowed to wander through there alone

the yeti

Hey Carps,

I'm in need of another trophy for our fire show this year, you up for it? :lol:

:lol: This year we are doing condemned 1kg extinguishers  :lol:

Carps

Of course I'm up for it!

Having reviewed the others from last year I've been trying to think up sumpin special I might do for ya.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Carps

Quote from: "sirstude"I love the cabinets, but there is a drawback.  You have to keep the shop clean, and I really have a hard time there,
That's why I only paint the cabinet doors, it's the benchtops and floor in my shed that are a mess, the grunge doesn't seen to stay stuck to vertical surfaces.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

enjenjo

Quote from: "Carps"
Quote from: "sirstude"I love the cabinets, but there is a drawback.  You have to keep the shop clean, and I really have a hard time there,
That's why I only paint the cabinet doors, it's the benchtops and floor in my shed that are a mess, the grunge doesn't seen to stay stuck to vertical surfaces.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I know myself, so the last shop I designed at my work, had no horizontal surfaces. There were no places to pile things, so they had to be put away. It worked pretty good.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Mind over matter.  If it matters the mind will see stuff is cleaned up.

I had 3 benches at work with trans apart  on them tuesday - wed ..  2005 - 4L60E repair..  2009 - 6L80 trans and an early  AOD   build

The only one still waiting is the 6L80.. parts were to be in wed morning.  At this point  :  I am not sure what week though.

The 4L60E  was a DIY that installed the trans himself  to "save money" .. a few snaps and pops as he tried to start the engine meant he did not install the converter correctly.  

A tow bill to our shop ..  plus the repair bill on the trans I built him  last week,  the R&R labor .

He sure  saved a bunch of cash
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)