Watched my F1 go out the driveway

Started by 348tripower, June 17, 2010, 11:38:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

348tripower

Last night I finalized the deal on the sale of the old rat truck. I have mixed emotions about it, but, I have cash in my pocket. It was a great truck and now someone else will get to have fun with it. Looks like the Studebaker will be going to Louisville this year. :D I am still priming and sanding on the COE and I can't see it being ready to drive there.  Its a lot of work but I really want it to have good paint.
Don
Don Colliau

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

58Apache

What year is the Studebaker? Have any pics? Sorry to hear the won't make the Nats with you but looking forward to meeting up with you again and seeing your Stude!

Steve

348tripower

Quote from: "58Apache"What year is the Studebaker? Have any pics? Sorry to hear the won't make the Nats with you but looking forward to meeting up with you again and seeing your Stude!

Steve

Steve, I will post pictures a bit later. Are you staying in the same motel? We are. We will be parked in the same area also.
Don
Don Colliau

348tripower

Don Colliau

58Apache

Don,
      The plans right now are to return to the same hotel. That may change. I am getting my Chevelle ready now. Almost there, took it to the local cruise-in tonight. First time out this year. I have some interior work to do yet and some fine tuning on the clear coat and adding some decorative pieces.

Still working on some electrical issues, but I'll get them down soon. Need to calibrate some gauges etc.

I am building a custom console right now. I need to get the A/C hooked up and running. I have a Vintage Air unit i bought several years ago and still not fully functional yet. I know from experience that A/C can be a lifesaver after a hot day in Louisville!

58Apache

Quote from: "348tripower":D

Nice! What's under the hood? Tranny?

348tripower

It has a 454 with a 350 tubro trans. Heat, Air and Cruise.
Don Colliau