A New Phenomenon.

Started by Carnut, March 25, 2010, 02:38:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnut

I'm used to jaw dropping head turns when I'm out driving my rides and all the new friends I have when I stop for gas.

Been happening for most all my life.

But a new phenomenon for me happened today while getting gas.

I noticed at least 3 different people in various locations around a quik shop gas up taking pics of my Dodge Charger with cell phones, in addition to the lady cop inquiring about what year it was.

WZ JUNK

I bet that was fun.

I am used to driving a lot of different cars and once in awhile I notice that people are taking pictures or staring at me (or the car I am driving) and I wonder, what are they looking at.   I forget that I am driving something unusual.

I like it.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Charlie Chops 1940

I've noticed the cell phone picture thing for 4 or 5 years now. And, as recently as yesterday in Phil's A-bone cabriolet.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Okiedokie

Made a short road trip a couple of weekends ago and had several cell phones aimed at the 46.

cr55

Quote from: "Carnut"I'm used to jaw dropping head turns when I'm out driving my rides and all the new friends I have when I stop for gas.

Been happening for most all my life.

But a new phenomenon for me happened today while getting gas.

I noticed at least 3 different people in various locations around a quik shop gas up taking pics of my Dodge Charger with cell phones, in addition to the lady cop inquiring about what year it was.

Makes you feel good and laugh at the same time. I had a guy get out on a 4 lane highway and hold up traffic so he could take some pics of mine when it was painted! Too funny...CR