Don Siewert and Street Scene Magazine

Started by WZ JUNK, March 12, 2010, 06:50:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WZ JUNK

There is a nice article about Don in the March issue of Street Scene, the NSRA monthly.  It tells about Don being inducted into the Canadian Street Rodding Hall of Fame and many of his other accomplishments.

Congratulations Don.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Cword

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"There is a nice article about Don in the March issue of Street Scene, the NSRA monthly.  It tells about Don being inducted into the Canadian Street Rodding Hall of Fame and many of his other accomplishments.

Congratulations Don.

Wow! Thanks John!

I'll call him right away and let him know.

He's getting Chemo today and this ought to help lift his spirits over the next few days as the hurtin' kicks in.

I'm officially on the hunt for a copy of that issue now, can you let me know what month/issue it is?

Mike
--

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "Cword"
Quote from: "WZ JUNK"There is a nice article about Don in the March issue of Street Scene, the NSRA monthly.  It tells about Don being inducted into the Canadian Street Rodding Hall of Fame and many of his other accomplishments.

Congratulations Don.

Wow! Thanks John!

I'll call him right away and let him know.

He's getting Chemo today and this ought to help lift his spirits over the next few days as the hurtin' kicks in.

I'm officially on the hunt for a copy of that issue now, can you let me know what month/issue it is?

Mike

Mike, I would be glad to send you my copy.  I do not save them.  I get so many magazines that I load them up from time to time and give them to the kids on my school bus.  Just PM me your mailing address.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

kb426

This thread went from "oh wow to oh no" in just a heartbeat. Best wishes to Don.
TEAM SMART