New member is impressed!

Started by 53stvblt, February 19, 2010, 06:57:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

53stvblt

Hi Everyone,
 As a newbie to your site I'm very impressed. I posted 1 question & in short order I had my answer.  Now thats service. Thanks Tony.
 After surfing this forum for a couple days I have found answers to other questions also.
 I can see this RRT site will be another tool to make my hot rodding more
enjoyable.
Thank You,  Bud

enjenjo

We aim to please. And most of the time the answers are correct.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Charlie Chops 1940

Quote from: "enjenjo"And most of the time the answers are correct.

I once called Frank from the middle of Nebraska and asked him what was growing along side the road....and he told me. I could hear his s**t eating grin crack open across the miles. And now he'll suggest something like, KMA.

We do try hard.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

rumrumm

I have found the hotrodding community to be a very friendly and open group of people. I have met more helpful, considerate individuals in this pastime than in any other one I have been involved with. Welcome to the forum, Bud.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

Danimal

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"

I once called Frank from the middle of Nebraska and asked him what was growing along side the road....and he told me. I could hear his s**t eating grin crack open across the miles. And now he'll suggest something like, KMA.

We do try hard.

Charlie

We call it maize...

enjenjo

Quote from: "Danimal"

We do try hard.

Charlie

We call it maize...

If I remember correctly, it was Sorgum.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quote from: "Danimal"

We do try hard.

Charlie

We call it maize...

If I remember correctly, it was Sorgum.

Hey Bud .....Welcome .... :b-d:

We call it Tire Treads & Misc Fenders / Bumper Covers  & the always present " Construction Zone Speed Camera Truck" ....  FLASH  :!:  That will be $375.00 please....... :shock:

Bob........ :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

butch27

Same here! I've asked a hundred question during by building of my hot rod and will probably ask more.LOL

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "53stvblt"Hi Everyone,
 As a newbie to your site I'm very impressed. I posted 1 question & in short order I had my answer.  Now thats service. Thanks Tony.
 After surfing this forum for a couple days I have found answers to other questions also.
 I can see this RRT site will be another tool to make my hot rodding more
enjoyable.
Thank You,  Bud

glad I was able to help.

8)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

53stvblt

Thanks everybody,
Hope I can help someone down the road.
Bud

Beck

53stvblt,
This is a great bunch. They have helped me out of many a problem. I have been fortunate enough to actually meet several of the folks here over the years. The faces don't always match to what you had pictured, but their sincerity shines through. Some of these fine folks I have spent a few days with and I will remember them the rest of my days as a friend.
I am guilty of not dropping in on this forum as much as I should. After all the help I have been given, I should stop in to see if I may be of help to others here. I owe you all. Each time I have an automotive problem this is the first place I come. Normally someone here has the answer.
There is a slow changing of guys here. With the loss of ones knowledge another's is gained. You guys probably aren't missing much by my absence, 'cause I don't know s**t. If you don't believe me you can call home and ask my wife.
Thanks to everyone!

Charlie Chops 1940

Quote from: "Beck"53stvblt,
This is a great bunch. They have helped me out of many a problem. I have been fortunate enough to actually meet several of the folks here over the years. The faces don't always match to what you had pictured, but their sincerity shines through. Some of these fine folks I have spent a few days with and I will remember them the rest of my days as a friend.
I am guilty of not dropping in on this forum as much as I should. After all the help I have been given, I should stop in to see if I may be of help to others here. I owe you all. Each time I have an automotive problem this is the first place I come. Normally someone here has the answer.
There is a slow changing of guys here. With the loss of ones knowledge another's is gained. You guys probably aren't missing much by my absence, 'cause I don't know s**t. If you don't believe me you can call home and ask my wife.
Thanks to everyone!

I just sold our encyclopedias the other day...no longer need them. My wife knows everything!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!