Scale models and scenes you won't believe

Started by Mac, February 05, 2010, 08:14:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mac

Check out this model builder's work. It's a trip! You have to keep reminding yourself that EVERYTHING in the scenes is scale construction.
Great photography has a bit to do with it, but still this guy's been busy.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24796741@N05/sets/72157604247242338/show/with/2346008881/
Who\'s yer Data?

kb426

Pretty impressive. he's got steady hands.
TEAM SMART

wayne petty

WOW!!!!!

only thing i could see is some needed the 2 piece head lights... were the lens and the reflector are separately molded..  most of the cars in the second half had them...

thats really impressive...

chimp koose

purplepickup

Awesome!  I had to shut off the slideshow so I could look at each of the pics longer.  Not only are the models, buildings, and other props made with impressive realism, but the guy's ability to compose a picture is spot on too.  Enjoyed his comments also.

It reminds me of something Carps might do.
George

GPster

Quote from: "purplepickup"Awesome!  I had to shut off the slideshow so I could look at each of the pics longer.  Not only are the models, buildings, and other props made with impressive realism, but the guy's ability to compose a picture is spot on too.  Enjoyed his comments also.
It reminds me of something Carps might do.
I would imagine Carps is kind of busy now. I wonder if he can pinstripe something that smaal. GPster

Crosley.In.AZ

Some of those photos look odd  to me.  

Like the photo is created by layers of items put on top of each other to create the photo.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

58 Yeoman

If you go through the whole series, it looks like he carries a 'board' with the town/houses/building and cars outside, then takes the pictures with real scenery in the background.  Pretty clever.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

jaybee

That's really impressive work.  The guy is a real craftsman.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "58 Yeoman"If you go through the whole series, it looks like he carries a 'board' with the town/houses/building and cars outside, then takes the pictures with real scenery in the background.  Pretty clever.

must be  what  is catching my eye ball
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)