California Hot Rod Reunion pictures

Started by DRD57, October 18, 2009, 06:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

kool stuff as usual  Don

I like the Ranchero at the bottom of th e  page.  I like those yrs of Rancheros

that one foto of an Austin(?) gold in colour... looks like it could be a mean one.  :shock:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

kb426

Good pics Don. I don't know about the rest of you but I'm surprised at the restorations, recreations, etc. at the reunion. I went in the early 90's. I had a great time but I can tell that the event has grown tremendously. I plan on going again as soon as time allows. As an ex-racer, it's hard for me to go as a spectator. I sure want to see some of the dragsters, though.
TEAM SMART

WINGNUTZ

What was the total number of cars in the "Cackle Fest"?

Mac

The green Ghia really floats my boat and the `36 3 window with, what I guess are, one off wheel covers is DA BOMB!

Thanks yet again for the excellent eye candy.
Who\'s yer Data?

DRD57

Quote from: "WINGNUTZ"What was the total number of cars in the "Cackle Fest"?

I think it was 80 or so.

Topsterguy

Yeah, we were there and heard 80. Overall tho we thought it was down a bit this year - a lot of the BIG vendors weren't there and we thought the hot rod area behind the stands wasn't as full either. Still had a good time.......and drank a lot of the "Fence Crows" beer with them! :lol:
"If a man is alone in the forest and speaks, and there\'s no woman around, is he still wrong?"

threefive

excellent pics. must have taken them friday, saturdays crowd was like a mall  on the 24th of december!  good show to go to as there is something for everyone, cars, drags, swap meet, free beer if your a bakersfield fence crow ( we canadians put a big dent in that). but like larry said cars seemed to be down from last year. still a good show!