Lenawee County Swap

Started by Danimal, October 23, 2009, 01:10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danimal

OK, been sick but fighting to get better. I worked it out last night and I plan to have a booth at the swap this Sunday. If anyone has anything they want to put up for the RRT Racer, let me know. It is short notice but I plan to at least be there with my '52 Chevy truck that I have for sale and maybe a few other things.

It is in Adrian, MI 49228.

Look me up if you get in the neighborhood.

moose

Danny,
Do you know where your spot is??? I will be set up opposite corner from the venders entrance...

Tim

Danimal

No idea! Just landed it last night talking to the lady in charge. I'll look you up. What are you selling? Tell Chris nice job on the cover car! I still need to meet him.

moose

Quote from: "Danimal"No idea! Just landed it last night talking to the lady in charge. I'll look you up. What are you selling?

Modified Model A frame coil overs odds and ends I do not need!!! :roll:  :roll:

QuoteTell Chris nice job on the cover car! I still need to meet him.

So it is out? I have not got my copy yet. We built the top in his garage! cannot wait to see the ink...I will tell him Hi!

Tim

Danimal

Yep, got it today. Looks gorgeous. I've got to come up and play! Court's getting the '41 from Frank if he ever gets home so maybe we should come up there and learn how to make some panels!

enjenjo

I should be home wedenesday.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

UGLY OLDS

QuoteI should be home wedenesday.

Quick  :!:  :!:  Hide the women & children :!:
Warn the neighbors :!:  :!:  :shock:  :lol:  :lol:

Have a safe trip...Be careful...Did you ever find a return load ???

Bob............... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Danimal

I'm sure I could have found a return load if I'd have known there was going to be an initial trip! But then I'd have had to had money to buy something...

Did you check "Uship?"