Adrian Michigan Fairgrounds Swap

Started by Danimal, September 21, 2009, 09:30:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danimal

The Irish Hills Antique Auto Club 45th Annual Swap will be at the Lenawee County Fairgrounds on the 25th of October. They will be back to the 3rd weekend in October next year but there was a scheduling conflict.

I talked to the lady in charge of booths and she had 2 spaces left. I got 1. 10 x 44'. There is a 10 x 48' left that sounds like it backs up to mine.

Anyway, if I haven't sold my spare truck by then, I'll have a '52 Chevy 3100 there. If I have sold it, I'll have plenty of space if someone needs only a few things put out!

Just thought I'd put this out because I've seen a few of you there in years past.

GPster

What kind of stuff do they sell? I've been wondering if maybe we could take donations from the members to sell for the Crosley build fund but then we'd need someone to volunteer the peddle the stuff. Maybe this could be a talk subject or maybe someone should tell me to shut up. What's going on with the Jeep station wagon? GPster

Danimal

Looks like I'll be there so I can sell if you trust me!

It is the Antique Automotive Club, AACA, I think that does it. I've seen just about everything there from A's and T's to trucks to your typical stuff. Wheels and tires, engines, car stuff. It isn't huge but it is pretty nice. I've been there a few times, I know Frank and Frank have been there. A few others.

Would I drive cross state like Kzoo? Probably not, but if we could garner enough attention on our boards, it might help them AND help us.

Jeep has moved on to Ralfs56 (Scott) as he was a Jeep engineer and HAD to have it. There is a runner in Chelsea for $1800, though!! I'll have another when I have more $$ and more time. Well, at least more time!!

39deluxe

Quote from: "GPster"What kind of stuff do they sell? I've been wondering if maybe we could take donations from the members to sell for the Crosley build fund but then we'd need someone to volunteer the peddle the stuff. Maybe this could be a talk subject or maybe someone should tell me to shut up. What's going on with the Jeep station wagon? GPster

That's a real good idea. I'm sure we all have something we would be glad to donate to the cause. If it doesn't sell we can take the stuff back home.

Tom

enjenjo

If Dan is willing, I can take it up there.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Danimal

Quote from: "enjenjo"If Dan is willing, I can take it up there.

I'm OK with it. Like I said, I'm going mostly to sell a truck. If I sell it first, I'll have more room! I'm just going to take up some extra parts and stuff since I have no money to blow on my projects!!