First Show with the A

Started by midnight sun, June 28, 2004, 06:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

midnight sun

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Quote from: "enjenjo"What were you doing in the first picture, looking for a date?  :roll:

Hmmm....a bar for lonely farmers, harley riders, and GTO owners.  You Colorado guys really know how to have fun.  I'll bet that place gets lively at closing time. :shock:

Nice job on the A Jack.  6 years is a long time but worth it...even the lacquer thinner incident :lol:

Yeah, actually I didnt notice the sign for quite a while.  Pretty funny.  The neat part was that building is a huge pavillion and when the NSRA got word that hail was on the way they opened all of the livestock buildings so we could pull in.  There is a ramp right behind my car so I didnt have to go anywhere.  They opened the door and I pulled in.  Very nice of them.  Ended up it didnt hail but it rained like crazy.
How can there be "self help" groups :?:

midnight sun

Quote from: "1FATGMC"
Do you know about the show in Farmington this weekend?  Sum

Didnt know about the show in Farmington but unfortunately we have other plans. My wifes family has a big reunion about every 5 years and this year she is in charge of it. Sooo I will be here doing mu husbandly duties. Not usre about B'ville yet either. Sorry I missed you in Pueblo. We were in Seattle two weeks prior as my wifes sister passed away. Wasnt sure if we were evern going to make it to the show but we got there late Friday.
How can there be "self help" groups :?: