Chat

Started by enjenjo, April 12, 2009, 09:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Well, I think we are going to try another day. If there are no other suggestions, I think it will be wednesday. Beuler? Anyone?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

sunday evening  from around  5:30pm on......  is one of the times I catch up on my TV watching.  I record the shows during the week on the satellite   Tivo thing.

I can watch many shows during a 3 hour sitting , eat dinner, sleep a little , snore.

:shock:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "enjenjo"Well, I think we are going to try another day. If there are no other suggestions, I think it will be wednesday. Beuler? Anyone?

Wednesday is certainly better for me.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

GPster

I don't know! Maybe we need to have a pre-determined subject for each CHAT ? The night we had the Chat about the Crosley, even though it was on a special night, it seemed to bring it more attendence than Sunday nights have lately. Of course the Crosley hasn't brought too much comment lately on the regular Forum. Just so everyone knows, you don't have to be a share holder in that project to offer ideas on it and the chats are not some secret meeting to keep you from knowing what is planned for that project. When it gets off the ground (front wheels only) it will need a cheer leading crew. GPster

enjenjo

What he said. You don't even need to be a shareholder to work on it.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.