1000 pics from DelMar

Started by DRD57, April 06, 2009, 10:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

I ran into some broken links on page 5 and 6 Lots of neat cars there.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

DRD57

Quote from: "enjenjo"I ran into some broken links on page 5 and 6 Lots of neat cars there.

thanks for the info, I reloaded the links. I think we're OK now.

Crosley.In.AZ

Great stuff as usual .

Never thought I'd see a Corvair at DelMar
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

DRD57

Quote from: "Crosley"Great stuff as usual .

Never thought I'd see a Corvair at DelMar

Me neither but, there were at least 5 of them there.

Mac

Who\'s yer Data?

Mac

Thanks Don for the awesome eyecandy images you regularly provide.

This shot had me a little confused, I guess because of the tierods. I figure it's the rear components of the all black GM tri-5 pickup thumbnailed near this pic. (that shot of the truck itself is a broken link BTW).

Am I seeing a fabbed IRS with late model Vette transaxle using front suspension control arms and spindles with fixed tierods?
I wouldn't cover that beautiful work with a floor in the bed either.
Who\'s yer Data?

DRD57

Quote from: "Mac"Thanks Don for the awesome eyecandy images you regularly provide.

This shot had me a little confused, I guess because of the tierods. I figure it's the rear components of the all black GM tri-5 pickup thumbnailed near this pic. (that shot of the truck itself is a broken link BTW).

Am I seeing a fabbed IRS with late model Vette transaxle using front suspension control arms and spindles with fixed tierods?
I wouldn't cover that beautiful work with a floor in the bed either.

Link is fixed.

I'm not sure if the control arms are from the front of a 'vette specifically or if the 'vette uses the same control arms front and rear. The trans is from a C5 'vette.