Pictures from my friends shop last week

Started by sirstude, March 16, 2009, 02:41:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirstude

Interesting ride in my buddy's shop last week.  Possible Bonneville run some day, that is why the reenforcing and retaining loops.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

GPster

What's the third carb for? What head? Is it automatic transmission? That's a hell of a trick to give us those pictures and no explanation. GPster

purplepickup

Quote from: "GPster"What's the third carb for?  GPster
Joe, I'd say the third carb goes on the empty hole on the intake.  It looks like it's just setting where it is temporarily.

Interesting car Doug 8)
George

sirstude

It's a Riley head, and yes the third carb goes in the middle of the manifold.  I took a picture of the entire car with my phone, and I have to figure how to get it to the computer.  This is a different coupe, it is like a sport coupe, but with metal opera windows.  I forgot what model Gary told me it is.  Also, yes it is an automatic trans.  The third pedal is just for looks.  

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

sirstude

BTW, the car belongs to * Flint, yes that * Flint, of Roadster fame.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

www.theicebreaker.us

Charlie Chops 1940

Interesting....still at it after all these years. More power to ya *.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!