Surplus Upholstery Material Available

Started by Slick 50, June 25, 2004, 01:26:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slick 50

When I went to pick up my boat cover after having it repaired the fellow who owns the shop and I got to talking about cars and he told me he has a few thousand yards of 1955-1990 auto upholstery material he would like to get out of his storage area. If anyone is interested he told me he is willing to deal on any or all of it. And he knows of several other shops that are in the same position.

Don Myers Trim Shop
916 Church St.
Greenville, SC. 29601
864 233-6462
864 232-5684 fax

This might be a source for someone who is looking for some period correct material for a good price.
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50

av8

Quote from: "Slick 50". . . This might be a source for someone who is looking for some period correct material for a good price.

Wonder is he has any of the embossed cattle-brands vinyl Ford used in their Ranch Wagons in the mid '50s . . .

Slick 50

Wonder is he has any of the embossed cattle-brands vinyl Ford used in their Ranch Wagons in the mid '50s

I didn't look at any of it, but he said he has a few buddies who also have material, so among the bunch there just might be some available.
If you have a part/pattern number I'm sure he could tell you fairly quickly.
He's open 'til 6 PM Mon-Thurs and 'til 1 PM (eastern daylight savings time) on Friday, if you would like to give him a call or fax.
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50