Another Cover for Denise

Started by sirstude, February 06, 2009, 06:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirstude

Just got my Journey with Old magazine and Denise is on the cover with the "big Olds".  However she is playing second fiddle to her dad's beautiful Olds.

Nice Job Denise.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

sirstude

Denise,

Picture of your car being judged also, along with a request for judges.
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

57larry

Leon

sirstude

Quote from: "57larry"what's a journey? pics

So I'm a sloppy typest.  :wink:
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

www.theicebreaker.us

river1

Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Thanks guys.  I haven't gotten my issue yet but this morning I got a phone call from a car pal telling me about it.  I called Dad to let him know.  He'll have his issue in Florida in about a week.  I'm going to get my cover framed and matted for Dad for Fathers Day.  I think he'll get a kick outta it.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

sirstude

Denise, on another topic, where did you get your rubber weatherstipping for the Olds?  I am chasing stuff for mine, and one of the things I have not found are the rub blocks for the door dovetail.  I would like to be able to buy all the rubber from one place too.  Fusick seems to have most of what I want, but not all.  I have even orderd some stuff from the Buick guys.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

www.theicebreaker.us

UGLY OLDS

Doug...Not to hijack the thread, but I got some of my rubber from Fusick & what he could not supply came from Steele...I think Fusick may get his supply from Steele also...Also found some pieces at I&I out of Ca...
Good fit & nice parts but $$$$$$  :shock:

Bob.... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "sirstude"Denise, on another topic, where did you get your rubber weatherstipping for the Olds?  
Doug

I got everything I needed from Steele Rubber Products.  Not cheap mind you but great quality and only the vent window pieces needed alittle triming for the glass to fit snuggly from what I can remember.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

57larry