New here (Another Australian)

Started by HYPORX, January 03, 2009, 05:50:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

38HAULR

[walking around with bottles of Foster's and talking about swimming with great white sharks, shearing kangaroos and skinning sheep.

Works for me.[/quote]       Bit of a mix up here, kangaroos are skinned,  sheep  activities are the forte of New Zealanders :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: . Just on Roos ,We had one loose in our neighbourhood  yesterday morning while  Iwas out walking my dog ,unusual for them to be in urban areas,unless you are really on the outer fringes ,this particular fella was an Eastern Grey ,and must have found it,s way along a nearby "green belt" from a  more remote area. Any way, I do not know who was more startled,me the roo, or the dog that went ballistic,lucky I had her on the lead [German Shep /Kelpie cross].  A bailed up roo can do some serious damage    .Frank.

Mr Cool

Yeah I'd like to see someone try and shear a roo, thatd be real funny to watch :lol:
They taste good too, but * that meat makes you fart, especially the dogs after theyve had some as well.........
Im nobody, right?
And dont forget, nobody\'s perfect.

Carps

And no self respecting Aussie bloke would be seen dead drinking Fosters! :shock:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Rayvyn

Quote from: "Carps"And no self respecting Aussie bloke would be seen dead drinking Fosters! :shock:

And which brand of dingo whizz would you recommend... :?:  :wink:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Rayvyn

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"Hey Rayvyn.... You heard from Vance :?:    Somebody mentioned "Skin" & "Sheep" in the last 24 hours & there's no response.. :shock:   That's not like Vance......Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... :roll:

Bob............ :wink:

Ever since I called him a scholar and a gentleman a couple of months ago, he hasn't soken to me... :cry:
Did I say something wrong... :?:  :?  :wink:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "Rayvyn"
Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"Hey Rayvyn.... You heard from Vance :?:    Somebody mentioned "Skin" & "Sheep" in the last 24 hours & there's no response.. :shock:   That's not like Vance......Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... :roll:

Ever since I called him a scholar and a gentleman a couple of months ago, he hasn't soken to me... :cry:

" Scholar --Gentleman & Vance" all in the same sentence .... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:    That's some funny stuff right there  :!:  :!:    :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)

Bob............... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"

" Scholar --Gentleman & Vance" all in the same sentence .... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:    That's some funny stuff right there  :!:  :!:    :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)

Bob............... :wink:

Y'all kill me sometimes  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

but at least when yer talkin' about me.......yer leavin' Jack alone :P  :P

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Pep

Quote from: "Carps"And no self respecting Aussie bloke would be seen dead drinking Fosters! :shock:

And which brand of dingo whizz would you recommend... :?:  :wink:

Yeah..Carps is right....no one here drinks Fosters....There are basically 3 brands that are popular here and it's state oriented.
Victorians drink VB { Victoria Bitter }
NSWelshman drink Tooheys New
Queenslanders drink XXXX ( they can't spell beer) :wink:
See Ya
Pep

barnsey

Welcome caleb, thought you would have been here years ago,
Tooheys  :shock:  wouldn't drink that stuff if yah paid me, Iv had a taste for carlton cold latley, and yah don't wake up with a headach either like that tooheys stuff gives yah. 8)
barnsey

38HAULR

Without being seen to be an unpatriotic Victorian . Tassie has the best beer to my palate. When I used to drink the stuff.  Aside to Chris[Mr Cool] I never give my dogs Roo meat or Lamb,makes em fert .  The Cat yes,loves roo mince..........Frank.

HYPORX

This is what I enjoy doing in my spare time whilst working in the 'States: (many photos, grab a coffee) http://www.ozrodders.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=24486&highlight=trip

Pity I'm working in the rust belt  :roll:  :oops:

Caleb.