House of Kolor Software

Started by teal32, January 07, 2009, 01:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teal32

I was wondering if anyone has used the software package available from House of Kolor. The one where you can see "your" car (year and model)? Before I plunk down $50, I thought I would ask. Thanks, Bob
Your drug test came back positive...Welcome aboard!

Don\'t get to close....I\'m alergic to stupid

dragrcr50

it is nice,  the kid that designed and created it was my shop cleanup boy in the early 80's  he is a hot rodder and on the hamb as toad 32  it was the nsra product of the year the yr it came out..  i think you will like it
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

HotRodLadyCrusr

It's a great software package.  I plan with it all the time at teh different events.  Carter, Toad32 is a very good friend of mine.  He has another program that is similiar for wheels.  He's in the process of hawking it to wheel manufactures.  Smart, smart guy.....and loves BBQ. :wink:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

teal32

Thanks for the advice. I went ahead and ordered. The '40 Chevy picture that they use, just might be my car. I know that they used mostly red and orange cars, then changed them to white for the software. I talked to the original owner or the '40 and showed him the pic. He thinks it came from a Good Guys show. Wouldn't that be cool. Now I have something to play with. Sounds like it may end up costing me some money for a paint job.
Your drug test came back positive...Welcome aboard!

Don\'t get to close....I\'m alergic to stupid

Carnut

I know Toad32 purchased several pics from me to use in his software.

I've never seen the software so don't know what pics he used.